- To attend this *live* online training, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: $10
- Important: Please note the calendar is scheduled in the time zone of Tel Aviv, Israel. Here's a cool tool that makes it easy to calculate what time the event will take place where you are.
What is "Master Your Voice Online" most useful for?
- overcoming the fear of public speaking (in a highly-encouraging atmosphere)
- understanding how your voice can make or break a speech
- practicing various techniques to master vocal variety and other speaking strategies
MORE ABOUT THE THEME
- A computer with a webcam
- Notebook (suggested)
Protocol for Feedback: What to do, what not to do and how to best support the other attendees. Click here to read more.
SPEECH PARTY AGENDA & INSTRUCTIONS
A Note on Time: Our goal is to make public speaking practice accessible to busy people. Our agenda is fast-paced and the party will start and end on time to help people plan there day. Please do your best to sign in early.
Before the Speech Party
- Your first Speech Party? Click on the link to the party room in the email you receive after you RSVP. Doing a tech check before and familiarizing yourself with the party room helps us get started on time at the party (Time Required: 5-10 minutes).
- 5 minutes before: sign in. The last person to sign in is the first person to speak.
Speech Party Agenda (Max Length: 1 hour)
- 10 minutes: Welcome & Ice Breaker
- 40 minutes: Themed Public Speaking Practice
- 10 minutes: Lessons Learned & Thank you